SPELLWRIGHT Book Tour!
Dearly Beloved You People: Should you want to be dazzled by the light glinting off my head, hear me read, see me get nervous about signing books while talking at the same time, here’s the present calendar for the Spellwright DIY Tour. (For updates you can check back here or watch my blog.)
- A wonderful wonderful indie book store. If you’re anywhere near SD, you have to stop by and meet the ppl who work there.
- N.B. Daylight Savings Time begins on that day, be sure to adjust your clocks!
- So far, this is the only event planed in SoCal. I’ll be LA for a few days before hand. Should you happen to be a bookseller, reading club, person who sometimes wonders what it would be like to play D&D with Bill Shakespeare and Chris Marlowe (answer: gratuitously awesome!) drop me a comment here and we’ll hang out.
- This’ll be the big hometown event. Introduction by my mentor, the wonderful Dr. Abraham Verghese. Come meet Stanford Medicine folks, my high school Latin teacher, &c, &c.
March 27th, 3:00pm: Borderlands Books, San Francisco, CA
April 7th, 7:30pm: Books Inc., Mountain View, CA
April 8th, 5:00pm: Medicine & the Muse, Stanford, CA
- Come see other local talent and me headline for keynote speaker Malcolm Gladwell!
April 17th, 7:00pm: SF in SF, San Francisco, CA
- I’m honored to read with the charming, witty, best-selling Steampunk Princess Gail Carriger. The two of us are old writing friends and scheming for a ridiculous and hilarious performance. SF in SF might never recover!
April 21st, 7:30pm: Clayton Books, CA